How We Work
USAID Water Activities
USAID continues to develop new approaches to meet global water challenges. The Agency is actively engaged with partners in securing new sources of finance for WASH; establishing systems-based approaches to strengthen service delivery; and conducting rigorous monitoring, evaluation, and learning to ensure the sustainability of its investments.
Detailed information on USAID’s water partnerships, centrally managed programs, and Water and Development Initiative mechanisms can be found in this section, including scopes of activities, technical areas of expertise, and products ranging from reports to videos.
Do you know of something else we should include? Let us know
- Activity2004 - 2014CompleteEmploying good governance initiatives, sustainable livelihoods enterprises, capacity development,…Keywords:
- Activity2004 - 2014CompleteThe goal of this 10-year initiative was to provide global leadership in integrated coastal…Keywords:
- Activity2004 - 2010CompleteThe Environmental Services Program (ESP) was a sixty-four month program funded by the United States…
- Partnership2001The Global Handwashing Partnership is a coalition of international stakeholders who work explicitly…Keywords:
- Activity1994 - 2011ActiveFIRE-D partnered with India’s central, state, and city governments to develop sustainable…
- Activity1973ActiveThe Permanent Interstate Committee for Drought Control in the Sahel (CILSS) conducts research and…Keywords:
- ActivityActiveTo respond to the El Niño drought crisis in Mozambique, and support the goals of the PEPFAR…Keywords:
- ActivityCompleteUSAID implemented the Pakistan Safe Drinking Water and Hygiene Promotion Project (PSDW-HPP) as…Keywords:
- ActivityThe goal of the TPSNP4 is to “enhance resilience to shock, and improve food, nutrition and…Keywords:
- ActivityActiveSupport to International Fund to Save the Aral Sea - Analysis of Socio-Economic Dimension of…Keywords: