This website is not an official U.S. Government website, and does not necessarily state or reflect the views or opinions of the U.S. Government or USAID. It is managed by the Global Waters Communication and Knowledge Management team. This website was developed for public use; anyone with access to this system may use the information found within.
By using or accessing our site, you agree to the following statements.
Disclaimer and Liability
This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the platform and any of its products or services.
GlobalWaters.org may contain links or references to other websites or applications maintained by third parties over whom USAID nor the Global Waters Communication and Knowledge Management II team has no control. The portal administration is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those sites or applications. Inclusion of any third-party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by USAID Global Waters. USAID Global Waters and USAID shall not be responsible or liable for the content of the portal and its components provided by members unless published by the Administrators of the portal.
We shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from the use of this site. We attempt to keep this site available, fully-functional, and bug-free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, because we use external service providers for internet access and select technology services, we only provide this website "as is." Therefore, the services on this site are not warranted as being uninterrupted, error-free, or completely secure. In addition, we do not make, and hereby disclaim, any and all express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of title, and any warranties arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practices.
- By "website" and "site" we mean the full suite of features and services made available through Globalwaters.org.
- By "us," "we," and "our," we mean USAID, EnCompass LLC, Institute for Development Impact (I4DI), and any other partner organizations working on the website.
- By "content" we mean the information and data you post on our website, including comments, electronic files, and personally-identifiable information.
- By “submit” we mean sending an email to suggest a piece of content to be posted on our website.
- By "use," we mean use, copy, perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, download, link, cross-reference, or create derivative works of.