Strengthen PSNP4 Institutions and Resilience (SPIR)
The Strengthen PSNP4 Institutions and Resilience [SPIR] Development Food Security Activity (DFSA) implemented by World Vision, CARE and ORDA is aimed to enhance livelihoods, increase resilience to shocks, and improve food security and nutrition for rural households vulnerable to food insecurity in Ethiopia. SPIR is responsive to community needs, carefully
aligned with the Productive Safety Net Program (PSNP) and grounded in the depth of experience of its consortium partners. SPIR aligns with overall DFSA programming in Ethiopia with a focus on institutional strengthening of the PSNP, especially at the Woreda and Kebele-levels.
The project expect an:
- Increased Income, Productive Assets & Equitable Access to Nutritious Food for;
- Vulnerable Women, Men & Youth;
- Improved nutritional status ofCU2, PLW, and Adolescent Girls;
- Increased Women's Empowerment, Youth Empowerment and Gender Equity;
- Strengthened ability of women, men and communities to mitigate, adapt to and recover from human-caused and natural shocks and stresses.