WSUP Adapting in a Time of Crisis Online Discussion, February 23, 2021
Has the COVID-19 crisis propelled the WASH agenda forward, or set it back? How are cities responding to the need to provide basic services, and what innovation have we seen in the sector?
Join WSUP for the Adapting in a Time of Crisis online discussion, to hear from a panel of experts on how cities are responding to the need for improved water, sanitation and hygiene in the light of this crisis.
- Jeff Goldberg, Director, Center for Water Security, Sanitation and Hygiene, USAID
- Neil Jeffery, Chief Executive, WSUP
- Andrea Jones, Program Officer, International Programs, Hilton Foundation
- Frank Kettey, Country Programme Manager, Ghana, WSUP
- Gerald Mwambire, Managing Director, Malindi Water & Sewerage Company, Kenya
- Andy Wales, Chief Digital Impact and Sustainability Officer, BT (moderator)