Big Data for Water Security: Scalable Geospatiotemporal Data Integration & Systems
This series is part of the training sessions created by the partners of the Big Data Analytics and Transboundary Water Collaboration for Southern Africa. These partners include: USAID's Sustainable Water Partnership, the South African Department of Science and Innovation, the Groundwater Management Institute of the Southern African Development Community, the Water Research Commission of South Africa, the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS), and IBM Research-Africa.
The presenter for Seminar 1 was Mr. Naweed Khan. The presenter for Seminars 2 and 3 is Dr. Bruce Elmegreen, Research Scientist, IBM Research (New York).
This webinar sessions are on:
- Wed, Feb 19, 2020 8 AM - 9:30 AM EST
- Wed, Feb 26, 2020 8 AM - 9:30 AM EST
- Wed, Mar 4, 2020 8 AM - 9:30 AM EST
- Wed, Mar 11, 2020 9 AM - 10:30 AM EDT
- Wed, Mar 18, 2020 9 AM - 10:30 AM EDT
- Wed, Mar 25, 2020 8 AM - 9:30 AM EDT