RWSN Webinar Series: Human Right to Water - Achievable by 2030?
This series of webinars will focus on “Human Right to Water - Achievable by 2030?” and will run every Tuesday from April 14th, 2020 until June 23rd, 2020, in English, French and Spanish.
- Apr 14 - Demystifying the human right to safe drinking water in rural areas
- Apr 21 - Using data for improving water safety
- Apr 28 - WHO/UNICEF JMP methods for monitoring SDG targets for WASH in households (TBC)
- May 5 - Exploring the WHO/UNICEF JMP database on inequalities in WASH services (TBC)
- May 12 - Water supply in rural areas: the right for a regulated and sustainable service
- May 19 - The RWSN Mentoring Programme: making the most of your mentoring relationship
- May 26 - Overlooked and underestimated: The role and importance of Household Investments
- June 2 - Exploring the relevance of Borehole Drilling Associations
- June 9 - Affordability (TBC)
- June 16 - A Hidden Crisis? Findings from research into borehole failure in Ethiopia, Malawi and Uganda
Additional information - https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_ez9VvY6GSyK1fFcGHvieOA