Global WASH Cluster Meeting 2018
Dear WASH Partners,
As you may be aware, the Global WASH Cluster will be hosting its annual meeting from the 10th – 11th April in Berlin, Germany. The forum is expected to bring together humanitarian WASH partners involved in humanitarian WASH interventions globally to share experience, cross-country learning and to broaden networks in the sector. The main themes of the meeting will be:
- Localization of WASH Humanitarian Aid
- Humanitarian WASH Accountability and Quality Assurance
- Evidence of the impact of WASH in Emergency for response and coordination
An update on the GWC Strategy (2016-2020) is also going to be discussed during the forum.
With this note therefore, the Global WASH Cluster (GWC) extends an invitation to all its members / WASH partners to attend the meeting.
What You Need to Know:
Dates: 10th – 11th April 2018
Venue: Hotel Melia Berlin, Germany
Participants: WASH partners
For Your Action:
- Register: To confirm your participation, please register here by 31st March 2018.
- Contribute to the agenda (download here) if you have any additional inputs/ suggestions by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and before the 10th March 2018.
- Contact us if you have any technical difficulties with the registration on the GWC email with the subject title "GWC annual meeting registration": email@example.com. You can also write to the same email address if you are willing to contribute with a presentation.
- Logistics: for accommodation, visa support and other inquiries, see the administrative note. For additional support on this, please contact: GWC2018@washnet.de
Since there are limited spots available, kindly make sure that you are committed to attend and also supported by your organisation before registering.
We will send you more information - including an updated agenda/programme - closer to the dates.