The event will focus on addressing the impacts of the virus for the water sector. The expert panel will discuss topics such as the fate and inactivation of the virus during water supply treatment, public health (aerosol risk in buildings, water reuse schemes and reuse of sewage sludge), and the impact of this crisis on the water sector and water professionals.
The audience will learn about the following topics:
- Wastewater monitoring to help detect the presence and spread of the virus in communities.
- The fate and inactivation of the virus during water supply treatment.
- Public health (aerosol risk in buildings; water reuse schemes; reuse of sewage sludge).
- The impact of this crisis on the water sector makes water professionals an essential profession.
- Health and safety of those who are responsible for delivering water and wastewater services.
- Proactive customer engagement (communications on handwashing & water safety, financial difficulties associated with bill payments, etc.).
Additional information - https://iwa-network.org/learn/covid-19-a-water-professionals-perspective/