2018 UNC Water and Health Conference: Where Science Meets Policy
This event has ended, but the UNC Water Institute has made and archive of presentations from the conference available on their website.
The Water Institute at the University of North Carolina–Chapel Hill is holding its annual Water and Health Conference from October 29–November 1, 2018. Listed below are some of the events that USAID is involved in.
Selected Side Events
- Designing Effective Sanitation Enterprises. Convened by: USAID, TetraTech, FSG, iDE, PSI, WaterAid, WaterSHED
- How Development Agencies Can Strengthen the WaSH Sector’s Performance in Low Income Countries? Convened by: Water Aid, IRC, USAID
- How Does Research Drive Policy and Practice in the Quest to Change Behavior, Deliver Sanitation Services, and Improve Public Health? Convened by: USAID, UNC Water Institute, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, UK Dept. of International Development
- Hygienic Environments for Infants and Young Children: Addressing the Underestimated Pathways of Risk. Convened by: USAID, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- Lessons from USAID and Gates Foundation’s “WASH for Life” Partnership | The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Mathematica Policy Research
Check out our blog for more information on USAID-related events: Where to Find USAID at the 2018 UNC Water and Health Conference